Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th

Well, this fourth of July was much different from last year. All last summer, including the fourth of July, we spent out at Lake Texoma with our friends, Bryan and Jennifer, on their new boat! With Savannah being less than 3 weeks old, we had a much more subdued weekend.

This afternoon was HOT! Texas in the summer is not much fun outside unless it involves some sort of water to submerge yourself in. Savannah and I stayed in for most of the day. Caleb took us into town to Braum's for some ice cream...mainly just to get out of the house for a while.

Tonight, I got Savannah all dressed up in the cute little Fourth of July outfit that her aunt Abby bought her. Savannah, Caleb and I went into town to watch the city firework show. We saw several people we knew and they were all so excited to see Savannah. The firework show was actually quite good considering we are in Van Alstyne :) Savannah slept through the whole event!


Here is a picture of Savannah with Bryan and Jennifer when they came to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment