Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photo Session #1

I realized a couple of months ago that I hadn't had "good" pictures of Savannah taken in quite some time. I kept seeing super cute pictures of my friend's babies and knew I needed to play "catch-up" on getting cute pictures taken of Savannah.

So, I asked my sweet sister, Abby, if she would mind doing a few photo sessions with Savannah. She was more than happy to do so and we were able to get some great pictures! We did three different sessions (one a week for three weeks) and I've been meaning to share them on here for a while.

This is the first session. These pictures were taken at a local park and Savannah had a blast!




I absolutely LOVE these pictures and think my sister did an amazing job! She captured so many of Savannah's silly faces and really captured pictures that show her fun personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment