Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Part 2 {Schilli's}


As we do every year, my side of the family spent Christmas Eve night out at my grandma's house. My grandma had prepared a buffet style meal and it was nice to all be together for a little food and fun. Now that there are little kids {again} in the family, us older kids have chosen to not do gift exchanges between us, but rather just do gifts for the youngest kids {Parker, Landon, Savannah, Hudson and Keifer}. 

After opening gifts at Caleb's parents on Tuesday, Savannah was a pro a tearing off the wrapping paper. The amount of toys that she and Hudson were given was crazy!


Hudson enjoyed his gifts, too. I think all the commotion was a little overwhelming, but it didn't slow him down!
And once all the gifts had been unwrapped, Savannah *needed* to play with all of her fun new things!

It was such a fun evening with family. I'm so thankful for my big family, all my siblings and my sister-in-law and sweet nephew.


This is the best picture I got of the cousins together...

My sweet family.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment