Caleb's mom called me yesterday to tell me that she had bought something for Savannah over the weekend and wanted to bring it over. I was so excited to see that it was a gingerbread house kit! I baked, decorated and sold gingerbread houses for years when I was a kid. So I was excited to decorate one with Savannah.
This gingerbread house kit was like no other kit I had ever seen. It was plastic pieces that you just snap together. After decorating {and leaving it out to admire for a few days, of course} you simply wash off the plastic house to decorate another day {maybe for several holidays throughout the year}.
Savannah was SUPER excited to 'put candy on the house'. Kim, my mother-in-law, had also made sure we were well supplied with two containers of icing and several bags of different candies. This was sure to be fun! So, after Savannah's afternoon nap, we got started with the decorating.
I caught her making a little stash of her own to eat.
What a great idea for kids!!! I may have to keep my eye open for one someday. Hudson is so big!!!! Wow! Hey you need to get back to me on the reunion and have your siblings to the same...
ReplyDelete