Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring Weather in January

In Texas, there is a saying that goes something like "If you don't like the weather today, just wait five minutes and it will change." And it's true. Texas {winter} weather is so unpredictable. One day it's snowing and the next day is 60 degrees. 

Today we had a very pretty and pleasant day for January. When Hudson woke up from his nap, I took the kids outside for them to run around and also soak up some vitamin D {much needed after we were all sick just a few weeks ago}. 

Posing for a picture.



Playing with rocks.


I know this picture is out of focus, but I LOVE it!

Silly boy, sticking that tongue out!

Waving at the neighbor's dog, Sparky.


And Savannah has been practicing riding her bike. She can almost do it without help.


Such a fun afternoon outside! I love pretty weather like today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment