Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

I've never been one to "celebrate" St. Patrick's Day, but I like letting the kids wear green so they don't get pinched. Since St. Patrick's Day fell on a Sunday this year, I thought it would be fun to make them a special outfit to wear. I didn't want it to scream St. Patrick's Day {no leprechauns or clovers} because if I was going through the trouble to make something, I wanted it to be worn more than just one day! 

So, these are the outfits that I ended up making:
 

That evening, we went to my grandma's house to celebrate Kevin's birthday. 



He turns 27 tomorrow! 



Savannah and Hudson remind me of Kevin and I. We are also 23 months apart in age and I've heard story after story of how I thought Kevin was MY baby and how I mothered him. We always got along well as kids and are still good friends now.


We all had fun celebrating Kevin and love him SO much!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys!! What patterns are you using? I need to sew for Tirzah, your dresses are darling! And where did you get the shirt idea for Hudson...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph - I go to a class every once in a while that a girl Caleb went to high school with teaches. She always emails us the patterns after class, so I can email them to you, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete