My mom has decided to start writing a letter to Savannah each week so that Savannah can have something fun come in the mail for her. The letter usually also includes a little something extra {stickers, a poem, etc}.
![]() |
| First letter from grandma. |
Each week, I help Savannah write a letter back to grandma to tell her what Savannah has been doing. The first letter we wrote back, I took Savannah to the post office so she could "drop it in the mail."


When I show Savannah a letter with her name on it, she gets SO excited! She loves to get mail and especially from grandma!

I am saving all of the letters and I think it will be so special for Savannah to have them in the years to come. And I'm thankful that my mom takes the time to do something so thoughtful each week for my little girl. I am blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment