After I dropped the kids off at school this morning at 9:00, I headed over to Frisco {about 40 minutes away}. I got a phone call from Hudson's teacher at 10:45 to inform me that I {and all parents} needed to come pick up their children. Evidently, shortly after school started, the teachers were smelling something suspicious coming from the kitchen area.
All the kids were taken to a separate building, just for precaution, and then the fire department was called to insure it was nothing serious. As it turned out, the fan on the air conditioner had "gone out" and was causing the bad smell.
I had picked my kids up by 11:30 and knew that it would be a long day if we just headed straight home. So we didn't. I decided to take the kids out for lunch and let them choose. Of course, they chose Chick-Fil-A.
Here we are trying to take a decent picture of the three of us via my phone....
Sure do love these little sweeties!
No comments:
Post a Comment