A few weeks ago, my mom asked if she could have Savannah today after church. She wanted to take Savannah to make a mermaid bow at JoAnn's craft store and then back to play at her house. I said 'yes', of course, and knew Savannah would be more than thrilled!
So after church, we went to eat lunch and Abby met us there with Parker and Landon. We were one crowded group crammed into this booth!
Hudson thought he was funny...

Savannah and Hudson were dressed so cute and "matching" for church, so I snapped a few pictures of them together after lunch.

They really love each other so much. It melts my heart to see them so sweet together.

Getting some love from Uncle Taylor...

Hudson was pretty devastated when he realized that Savannah was getting to go with Aunt Abby and to grandma's house, but he wasn't. Caleb and I took him to his next favorite place, the pet store. It was kinda weird having just him. I can't remember the last time that happened!

He was happy seeing all of the animals and fell asleep on the way home. He took a great nap, but when he woke up, he was searching for his "Sana" {that's how he says Savannah}. He wanted to know where she was and then wanted to go play at grandma's house. Poor baby... he felt so left out.
When we did finally leave the house, we went to eat dinner before picking up Savannah. He had another melt-down when we pulled up to the restaurant. He didn't want to eat. He just wanted grandma's house and his Sana.
We finally made it to grandma's house around 7:00 and he was so happy to be there and to see his sister. We got to hear all about Savannah's super fun and special day. She loved making the bow and even made one for Ranly.

She also made a book about her and Ranly. It is so cute! She drew all the pictures {I think Landon helped, too} and then told my mom what to write on each page.
{Hudson got the book wet in some spots before I got pictures, hence the smear look}.






I know Savannah had such a fun day with grandma and I am so glad that they get to do things like this together!
No comments:
Post a Comment