Caleb and I bought Landon a bow and arrow set for his birthday last week and since then, Parker bought one for himself. They both brought their bows and arrows over to play with, so Savannah and I sat outside on the back patio to watch them shoot the target. Caleb was of course right there shooting with them!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Outside Fun
This weekend, my two youngest brothers (Parker, 10 and Landon, 9) came to spend the night with us. Parker told me it "makes him jealous" that Abby gets to spend the night so much and he doesn't. I tried to explain to him that Abby is a really big helper with Savannah. He assured me that he would help, too. He would help change diapers, help give her a bath, and "pat her on the back when she gets fussy." He sure does love Savannah!
Caleb and I bought Landon a bow and arrow set for his birthday last week and since then, Parker bought one for himself. They both brought their bows and arrows over to play with, so Savannah and I sat outside on the back patio to watch them shoot the target. Caleb was of course right there shooting with them!



Caleb and I bought Landon a bow and arrow set for his birthday last week and since then, Parker bought one for himself. They both brought their bows and arrows over to play with, so Savannah and I sat outside on the back patio to watch them shoot the target. Caleb was of course right there shooting with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment