Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What Does Savannah Enjoy...?

...BATH TIME!!! It's part of our nightly routine, right before her last feeding before bed time. Within the past week or so, I've noticed that if she's fussy before I can get her back to the bathroom, the moment I turn on the bath tub water, she is instantly quiet. And tonight was one of those nights. I was trying to hold off bath time a little longer, but her cute, soft "cry" turned into a "real cry" by the time I got her to the bathroom. Just as she's really getting mad, I turned on the bath water and she seriously stopped crying immediately and never even wined again. She is eight weeks old today and although not yet old enough to play in the water, she sure does like to lounge in it!

Waiting patiently for the bath tub to fill.

Getting comfortable...

Hanging a leg off the side. She does this every single time!

2 comments: