On Monday, we weighed Savannah with our nifty new baby scale and it read 14lbs. I couldn't believe that my baby was nearly double her birth weight and she wasn't even 2 months old! Well, a couple days ago, Savannah officially graduated into size one diapers. She is no longer in the newborn size and it made me a little sad. On the box of size one diapers, it says for weight 8-14lbs. I thought to myself, 'What!?! She is pretty much going to just skip the size one diaper stage!?' But, when she wears the size one diaper, they seem plenty big and not tight at all...for a 14 pound baby.
So, this morning, I decided I needed to double check this weight thing. There was no way she is 14lbs! And sure enough, she isn't! She only weighs 10lbs 14.5 oz. Whew! My little baby isn't growing
too fast, thank goodness!
Happy baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment