Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Good Report

If you read this post, then you know about the nursery system at our church. I seem to always miss the last 10-15 minutes of the church service because I get a page from the nursery indicating they need me to come for Savannah. For the past two weeks, I've been keeping Savannah with me during the singing portion of the service (first 20-25 minutes) and then take her to the nursery before the pastor starts preaching. I do this in hopes of her doing a little better and better each week and for me to not miss the end of church. And, for the past two weeks I haven't been paged!

Getting paged or not getting paged isn't the only thing I have to let me know how she's doing in the nursery. They also put a little "report card" in each diaper bag so you know what took place with your child while under their care. Today, Savannah got an A+ on her report card! Well, okay, not technically. But in my eyes, she did! Just looked at what they circled on her Nursery Notes today:

Seeing this made me smile because they have normally circled the second line: "Was Sad" and "Wanted to be held". The nursery workers told me she was very good today. I am proud of my baby girl and hope she continues to enjoy and do good in the nursery! They are so good with her and I thank them for their patience.

Proud momma with her sweetie pie.

Silly girl! She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment