Another cold and rainy day here, which would normally mean a lazy day at home for Savannah and I. For the most part, it was. Although we did go out for a lunch date with our friends Angelica and baby Jake. It's so nice to have another mom close by who stays home with their child(ren) and is able to do things during the day. I love being able to stay home with Savannah and I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to do so. I wouldn't trade it for the world! It is nice for both Savannah and I when we are able to be with other mommies and babies during the day.
Angelica and I were both glad to get out of the house for a while and getting to know each other better. Savannah kept trying to get Jake's pacifier and Jake kept trying to get her bow. I'm sure they would have rather played with a bunch of toys on the floor rather than sitting in high chairs, but they were so good! I think a lunch date might become a weekly occurrence for them.
After a very enjoyable lunch, Savannah and I came home so she could take a nap. While she slept, I got a pot roast ready in the crock pot for dinner because my brother, Kevin, was coming over on his way home from work to eat with us tonight. Savannah has so much fun with her uncle Kevy and he absolutely adores her!
No comments:
Post a Comment