Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nine Months

Wow! These past nine months sure did go by much faster than the 9 months I was pregnant. This age is so much fun! Savannah's little personality is adorable. Her facial expressions, her laugh, her hugs and kisses, her dancing, how smart she is... everything...it all makes each day so special. I hope that I always remember how fun each day is with her!
Lots of laughter!
"I'm such a big girl!"
Here she goes...
...off with the bow!
She thinks it makes for a good sling-shot.
Here are some of the highlights about Savannah during this past month:
- She weighs 16 pounds and 11 ounces
- She likes to crawl around exploring everything!
- She pulls up on anything possible.
- She walks around by holding on to one (stable) thing and makes her way to the next thing she can hold on to.
- She really wants to talk and is constantly babbling (loudly) "da-da-da-ba-ba-ya-ya-de-de..."
- She understands so much of what we say to her: paci, toys, mommy, daddy, kiss, teddy bear, no, etc.
- She is learning to give something to you when you ask her to.
- She tries to do puzzle books.
- She is teething....again (or still) depending on how you look at it.
- She no longer likes pureed food (maybe because of teething), but is learning to eat whole foods.

Whoa! Stop growing up so fast! :)

Having her to love is the most wonderful feeling ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment