My friend, Angelica, and I had made plans for taking our munchkins shopping and to a park today. She and baby Jake got to my house around noon, but Savannah was still napping. She changed and fed Jake. When Savannah woke up, I got her dressed, fed her and then the four of us headed out to a Mexican food restaurant. After a quick lunch, Angelica and I did a little shopping (for the babies). All this time, the weather was sunny and beautiful. But by the time we got over to the park, it was cloudy, cool and windy. Still, we were determined to have a little outside time, so we loaded the kids into strollers and started our walk around the pond that was at the park. It probably wasn't ten minutes later and we decided to call it quits. It was too windy and we were getting cold. I guess it didn't bother Jake, he fell asleep!
We had a good time regardless of the unpredictable Texas weather. And I got a couple cute summer dresses for Savannah. We plan to give the park another try next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment