Friday, March 12, 2010

Savannah's New Cup

For about 15 minutes this afternoon, I kept telling Savannah things like "Do you want to go bye-bye with mommy?" and "It's almost time to go bye-bye." Well, I guess she got tired of hearing about it and was ready to just do it because she crawled over to her car seat and tried to climb in.

We did finally go "bye-bye". We went grocery shopping. Oh so exciting. Not exactly my idea of "fun shopping", but we had a good time. She sat in the cart and talked to me just about the whole time. And it seemed like every person we passed I heard say something like 'Oh, she's so cute!' or 'Look at that bow!' Hearing it all makes me smile. Well, like I said, grocery shopping isn't my idea of fun, but Savannah always comes away with something fun. Today, one thing was a new sippy cup. I bought her one a few weeks ago, but it wasn't a "beginner" one and was too difficult for her to use. So, here she is with her new, "beginner" sippy cup. And might I add, she loves it!



She also came away with two more summer outfits (this girl is bad for my bank account...I just can't help it when I see so many cute things!) and an Easter basket. You'll have to wait to see that once I have it filled with her goodies on Easter day. Yes, Caleb made fun of me for buying her one, but that's okay. 

*Ignore Caleb's attire...he had just come home from hunting.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. I talk to Gideon ALL the time...just telling his what I'm doing and what I'm going to do! So funny! I wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete