The weather last week was so nice! Savannah got to spend a lot of time outside. The sunshine and warmer temperatures made us so happy and motivated. Yesterday was the first day of spring...and a change in the weather that did not represent my idea of spring very well. It was cloudy, rainy and the temperatures never got out of the 30's. By the time we went to bed, the rain had turned into snow.
We woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow. After a great morning at church, we went to lunch with family and friends. Savannah played with her daddy this afternoon while I did a little tax preparation at the office. We didn't go out to play in the snow today. To be honest, I'm quite tired of winter. Anyways, Savannah spent a little time looking out the back door at the snow and I thought I'd share these pictures.
I love this little cutie more and more every single day! She makes me so proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment