No. Not together. I just figured I would share these "food" pictures in the same post. We've just introduced steamed broccoli to her in the past couple weeks. I really didn't think she would enjoy it, but she does! She ate half a bowl full in just one setting. And, I'm probably instilling some sort of OCD by putting her food in separate bowls rather than just together on a plate or on the high chair tray like other mothers do. Oh well.
WAFFLES!!!!
To say that Savannah looooves blueberry waffles is a huge under-statement. Each morning, after I get her out of bed, I bring her into the kitchen, get the toaster out of the cabinet and place her waffles in to heat. She anxiously awaits for them to "pop" up as she hovers over the top of the toaster so that she can see them. Once the waffles "pop" up, she waves her arms around and kicks her feet in excitement! I tear the waffles into small pieces and she puts the pieces into her mouth as fast as she can with a big smile on her face. I LOVE my mornings with this little munchkin!
I'll try to video tape her one more so you can get the real visual image of how excited she gets!
She is so cute, getting so big!!! Gideon eats everything!!! I need to make some pancakes and just freeze them and give him one each morning...that would help me with breakfast.
ReplyDelete