My sweet friend Angelica and I took our kiddos to play at a mall playground this week. Since it's topping 100 degrees everyday now, we need a play date inside. This little playground is prefect for their size. So many things to climb on and so much space to walk and crawl around. Savannah was so busy having fun, she would hardly look at the camera!
I really don't think Savannah could have had more fun than she did that day! She has recently LOVED being able to climb, so she had more things to climb on than she knew what to do with. She has also been learning to slide down slides and there were several slides for her to enjoy. We spent nearly 2 hours letting them burn up some energy and then we did a little shopping (which they both were great in their strollers). Fun time for babies and fun time for mommas! I'm sure we'll be doing this again real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment