Monday, August 16, 2010

Fourteen Months

My sweet little girl gets cuter and cuter with each passing day! She brings so many smiles to my face and my heart grows bigger by the second with more love for her. I am constantly amazed at how smart she is and love watching her learn new things. She is such a girly-girl and I LOVE that! I am forever thankful that I get to be called her mommy and look forward to all the exciting things to come as she grows.






This month, Savannah has learned to say "momma" --- finally!! And very quickly after learning that word, she learned to say "shoe". She sure does make her momma proud :)  She also says "where". Although it doesn't sound much like "where", we still know what she is saying.
She is still sleeping great 11-13 hours at night and two naps during the day for a total of 2-3 hours. She eats like a champ and loves pretty much everything...especially carbs!! Bread, potatoes, crackers...she is all over it! She is walking most of the time now and typically prefers to walk whenever we are out places.

Here is a picture of her taking a look at her shoes...

Happy she's following in her momma's footsteps with a love for shoes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment