Saturday, May 14, 2011

38 Weeks


It's almost time to meet our little boy. I cannot even believe how fast these 38 weeks of pregnancy have gone by, but I am ready to hold this baby boy in my arms! I am thankful for an "easy" pregnancy and that everything seems to be just as it should. I've gained right at 25 pounds, no stretch marks or swollen hands/feet, my belly is measuring right on track and this little boy is moving around all the time! His nursery has come together just the way I imagined it to look and it's perfect! I will post pictures once he is born. We've finally decided on a name and are excited to announce it when he arrives!

These past few days and the days/weeks left until he arrives are bitter-sweet for me. Thinking about the change a new baby will bring, the time and energy it will require and how our family will go from a family of three to a family of four just like that. I think about how "easy" it is right now with just Savannah. She is such an easy toddler, well-behaved and really helpful. I hope this little boy follows in his big sister's foot steps!

Here is a belly picture of me at 38 weeks:

I am so thankful for a safe and healthy pregnancy and baby growing inside. I pray that labor/delivery go smoothly and quickly and that our little boy arrives safely and healthy. We are SO excited to meet him, hold him, and love on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment