We keep this one in the car and take it with us into restaurants, etc. to keep her occupied. She LOVES this $5 toy...and so do we!
Savannah has always been great at not drawing/coloring on things other than the paper or coloring books we give her. She doesn't color on furniture or walls or any other place isn't meant to be colored on. I am very thankful for this, knowing that I don't have to worry about when or where she has colors or pens.
But, what's even MORE fun than coloring on the bath tub? Well, for this little girl who also LOVES to clean, it's the perfect opportunity to color, wipe it clean and repeat....over and over and over! I'm pretty sure she might only like the coloring part because it leads to being able to "clean".
Oh, my sweet little obsessive cleaner... I sure hope you continue this "love" for cleanliness for many, many years to come! I really do appreciate how you clean up all your "messes" or the "messes" of others and it is all kinds of fun to watch you, little helper!
I love you...messy or clean! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment