Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MDO Crafts


The week before Easter, Savannah made "bunny ears" at her MDO program. She wore them so proudly when I picked her up and we drove straight to her daddy's work so that she could also so him. Normally, the "craft of the day" has lost it's excitement by bedtime, but not these bunny ears. She wears them daily and is still very proud of them!


This past week at MDO, when I dropped Savannah off, her teacher stopped me and asked me to dip my hand in some paint to make hand prints on a piece of paper for her. I did and was anxious to see what fun craft Savannah would have to show me when I came to get her. This is what it ended up being:
This is my hand prints with Savannah's little hand prints on top of mine and it reads:  
Happy Mother's Day! Hand in hand we will be forever together, you and me! Love, Savannah

Yes, I got teary-eyed when I first saw this and read it. She is my baby girl and I hope that we will always be close! Just look at her little hand in my "big" hand!

I love getting these little crafts from Savannah. They make me smile and cover our refrigerator with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment