My brother, Kevin, and his girl friend, Emily, invited my little family over to Kevin's new house for dinner. Kevin and Emily both cooked a great dinner for us! It was such a nice evening and really good being able to visit while letting the kids play.
I didn't even think to take pictures of the house {I had already been over a few times}, but it's a really nice house and Kevin did a lot of work on it. It's 4 bedroom, 2 bath with a POOL in the back yard. Perfect for these hot Texas summer months. It had been a bank-owned house, so he got it for a GREAT price and was able to do a lot of the "fixing-up" on his own. Some of the things he did to make this house new again were: painting {just about everything!}, new kitchen counters, hard wood floors in some of the house, and re-doing the pool. I know he did so much more, I just can't remember it all. It really looks SO good though and I'm very happy for him and proud of what he has done.
Wow, that's an amazing house! And is this girlfriend a keeper?
ReplyDeleteKevin did get a great house and made it really nice! And yes, we all love Emily and they seem pretty serious. As serious as Kevin gets...lol.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww!!!!!!!! i miss seeing you guys!!!!! Savannah and Hudson are sooooooo big! it is nice to be able to come on her and see your faces! i haven't seen Kevin in a while! i miss you all! tell Kevin i said hi and i love him! love you all!
ReplyDelete