Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mr. Giraffe

When Hudson was an infant {pre-rolling over}, we would use this stuffed giraffe to prop in front on him. Trying to help him stay on his side and not roll on his belly. It has a music box in, but we took that so that it wouldn't be so hard to lay with. 


Well, this stuffed animal is his buddy now and we call him Mr. Giraffe. He doesn't 'need' Mr. Giraffe to sleep, but he sure does like to snuggle with him. Mr. Giraffe stays in Hudson's bed, but while Hudson is in bed, he has a hold on him. Savannah never had anything {stuffed animal, blanket, etc.} that she was really fond of the way Hudson is with Mr. Giraffe. So, I had to blog about this to always remember how sweet Hudson loved this stuffed animal.








I never had a 'favorite' stuffed animal, but a couple of my brothers did and I can remember their stuffed animal being so important to them. I think it is so sweet how much he likes to love on Mr. Giraffe. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal when you were little?

No comments:

Post a Comment