While I was back putting Hudson down for his morning nap, Savannah got started on setting up a picnic on the floor of our entry wall. She spent no less than 10 minutes getting the blanket laid out just right. It had to be straight and wrinkle-free. Then, she proceeded to make countless trips back and forth to the playroom to gather all of the necessary things for this picnic.
She set a place for Caleb {who was at work}, for Hudson {who was napping}, for me and for herself. She poured our drinks into the cups and brought out all kinds of pretend food. She commented 'I hope daddy likes this!' several times while setting up this picnic.
And the picnic started to grow...
...and it kept growing...
...and as it grew, so did the guest list...
I really had a good time watching Savannah and her imagination at work play. And it was nice to play with her. Just me and her. I love these moments. This was the best picnic I've have taken part of with the sweetest 2 year-old I know!
She is soooo cute and precious Amy!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Steph! She just gets more and more fun each day.
ReplyDelete