Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hudson's First Hair Cut

I was not excited to cut off his golden locks, but it was definitely time. At nearly 18 months old, a mullet was starting to emerge and that is not cool.  


This normally super busy, rambunctious boy stay perfecting still {without any bribing} for his first hair cut. The look on his face made me think he wasn't so sure about what was happening, but I would never imagined he would willingly sit so still.


 I had been putting off this "first" because I didn't want it to make him look like a "big" boy. I love the way his hair gets little curls in the back {just like his uncle Kevin}so I knew I wouldn't let Ms. Christy cut it too short.




Ms. Christy  did a great job!

My sweet baby. I think his chubby cheeks help maintain his "baby face" and he just looks so cute with his hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment