Sunday, October 28, 2012

Momma's Boy

I'm noticing that Hudson is quickly turning in to a 'momma's boy'. Savannah has always liked being in the same room as me, but she never had to be right beside me. So, Hudson sitting (or laying) at my feet, literally, is new to me.

Our house alarm has an option for door chimes to ring when a door opens. We have that option turned on, so the kids know when they hear that noise, someone is coming in (usually through the garage door).
One day, Caleb and I were both gone (to separate places) so our neighbor was watching Savannah and Hudson for a little while. Caleb came home first and he told me that when Hudson heard that door chime, he ran towards the back door...right past Caleb! He was looking for me. 

Sweet baby boy loves his momma and I love the hugs and smile on his face that I get from him when I come home after being gone.

On the other hand, getting ready for church can be difficult...like this day...when he was literally sitting at my feet:




And cooking dinner takes a little longer when he decides to lay down to read a book...right in between my legs:


See? I wasn't kidding when I said he likes to be at my feet. I just try to remind myself that these days won't last forever and it won't be long before not only will he be too big to do these things or not always want to be so close to me. 

He makes me laugh and I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment