Thursday, October 11, 2012

School Picture

This was the first year for Savannah to have a 'picture day' at school. She got to have her individual picture taken and then one with her class and teachers. I really didn't have high hopes of a "good" school picture, but she sure did prove me wrong! 

 

The photographer add the text on the picture based on what we wrote on our order form. I love that Hudson made "the list" of her top five 'likes'. =) Hopefully he always will!

I guess she wasn't so excited about the class picture though...

Top left to right: Jack, Carter, Timothy
Middle row: Ranly, Ms. Amy, Chay, Owen, Ms. Cheryl, Savannah
Bottom row: Dawson, Ashley, Campbell, Nathaniel

When looking at this picture and tell me the names of her classmates, Savannah said "Oh no! Jesse is missing!" So apparently Jesse didn't make it to picture day.

No comments:

Post a Comment