My aunt Pat has been in town for the past week visiting from New York. She heads back home tomorrow, so Savannah decided to enter the world just in time. This is only fitting that she be here for the birth of my first child because she also happened to be here visiting back in May 2003 when Caleb and I went on our first date. When Caleb came to my house to pick me up, aunt Pat posed as my mom and answered the door. This was quickly corrected by me. After having Caleb meet my family and being slightly embarrassed already, aunt Pat took it one step further and insisted that Caleb and I get together for a picture. For those of you who don't know, I hardly knew Caleb and felt awkward standing there with his arm around me for a picture. Now, I admit, I love having that picture!!

So today, my aunt Pat came to visit her great-niece.
No comments:
Post a Comment