Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 37

May 28: We hired someone to paint the nursery...again. It looks really good and her room in this new house is so much bigger! In this house, Savannah's room shares a "Jack and Jill" bathroom with another spare room. It is SO nice to have a bathroom right there in her room. If only just to wash my hands after changing her diaper. This room will be great for her for many years to come!









My appointment today was pretty routine. Everything checks out just fine and they keep telling me that I could go into labor anytime now.

My feet and ankles are so fat and swollen! I look like I have Fred Flinstone feet! I think being on my feet so much to move made things worse. Thank goodness I don't have to look like this all summer!

June 3: I had my weekly appointment today. It's fun to go so often now. Our little baby girl looks and sounds great. Her heartbeat was 156. Last night, I had serious cramping and low back pain. I got adjusted as soon as possible and that helped me feel better quickly. Only 2 weeks until her due date and I am so, so, SO ready to see and hold her!! She is still moving around a lot and I think she's ready to be here, too!

This week was the first full week that I didn't go into work. For the past several weeks, I have only been going into work for 1-3 hours a day. Mainly just to see how things were going or if the girls had any questions. It was nice to have the extra time to pack and unpack, but at the same time, it feels so weird not knowing about every little thing and patient at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment