Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 39

Apparently, my belly is looking huge! This week, I've had more random people (strangers) gasp as I walk by and I hear them mumble "Wow! She looks like she's about to pop!" or "Look at her belly...she must be almost due!" and sometimes it's just a simple, yet loud, "WOW!" And to those people, I turn around and say, "Yes! I'm due on Wednesday" then I keep walking.
I really don't feel that big most of the time. I mean, I've made it through this whole pregnancy without maternity clothes! I am very glad that I don't have to go through the summer any more than I do. I am so hot and this Texas summer is just getting started!

This morning during church, I started to feel cramps real low. I went to a baby shower for Caleb's cousin this afternoon and the cramping only got stronger! Is this early labor or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment