Friday, June 26, 2009

Five hours!

Last night, Savannah slept 5 straight hours! She's only 10 days old, so this is good news for me! She only woke up once during our 9 hours of sleep. I hope this is the start of great sleeping habits and hopefully it won't be too long before she is sleeping through the whole night.

Any one who knows me very well, knows that I really like my sleep. But for Savannah, it doesn't bother me one bit to wake up multiple times for 30 minutes to an hour each night. I told Caleb, when I hear her awake, I feel so tired and it's tough to make myself get out of my warm bed, but as soon as I see her cute little face, I am wide awake and ready to do whatever needs to be done. I absolutely LOVE being her mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment