Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today, Caleb gets to celebrate his very first Father's Day and miss Savannah sure does make it special for both of us. I didn't even get Caleb a card, much less a gift, but Savannah is a gift on her own.

She is 5 days old now and I haven't been out of the house since we brought her home. I needed a change or scenery, so we had our first outing this afternoon up to my parents house. Although my dad is down in Houston finishing with the roofing jobs (he'll be home for good tomorrow!), we got to see mom, Abby, Taylor, Parker and Landon. That was plenty of people for Savannah to be passed around to. Parker still thinks he should get to hold Savannah the most...he really likes her! We spent a couple hours at my parents...it takes a while for everyone to feel like they had a fair amount of time holding Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment