This morning, I had a lot of errands to run, so Caleb and Savannah tagged along to get out of the house. One stop was to Hobby Lobby to return a few things and purchase a gift card. I had already picked out the cute little gift card that I wanted to put money on and was just waiting on the lady to process my return. As I was standing there holding Savannah, she wanted to hold the gift card. No problem, I thought. Then the next thing I know, she's trying to swipe the gift card as you would a credit card. And upon swiping the card, she had the pen to the credit card machine in her hand and proceeded to "sign her name" on the computer screen.
She did this sequence over and over the whole time we stood there. As Caleb watched amazed and in disbelief, he asked where she learned to do that! Obviously, it's from shopping with mommy. :) He snapped a few quick pictures on his phone just so I could write about and remember sweet, funny moments such as these.A few stops later, we ended our morning of running errands with a quick run into wal-mart. As we were heading for a check-out lane, I saw three girls in scrubs also walking to a check-out lane. Savannah was a couple feet ahead of me, walking on her own, towards these girls. I said to them "Are you going to take her to work with you?" Not thinking to look down for a little toddler, they looked at me as if I'd lost my mind. Then, I pointed to Savannah and they quickly understood what I meant. They laughed and then commented on how cute Savannah looked. I asked them where there worked and one of them told me the name of a local orthodontist office. Then they asked if they could have their picture taken with Savannah. One girl handed me her cell phone and I let her hold Savannah. Caleb walked over so we could also have a picture and I think you'll understand this situation when you see this picture....
That's right... my little girl was wearing a zebra shirt and hot pink pants just as these three girls. She matched them perfectly, but was by far, the cutest of them all!
Just another funny moment in our day and we hope that you had something fun happen that put a smile on your face today.



No comments:
Post a Comment