There was only one child in front of us and he kicked and screamed like crazy! I turned Savannah away, so she didn't watch him being so upset. When it was our turn, Savannah held onto me a little tighter as we walked toward Santa. I sat her on his lap and she cried for just a second. Then, she just looked at me and a picture was snapped! I, and the photographer, tried to get a smile out of her since she at least wasn't crying, but that didn't happen. She only had a couple calm moments and then started really crying! At least we were able to get one picture without tears.
She might look a little worried, but I'm glad she wasn't trying to break out of Santa's arms!
After getting her picture taken with Santa, she was given a coloring book and that made her smile again. While I was there, I learned that this man has been "Santa" for 33 years!! I know we'll be back next year...and with a little baby, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment