Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day fell on a Monday this year. Caleb and I had our dinner date scheduled for Tuesday night and Savannah was having a Valentine party at her MDO class on Tuesday, so we just celebrated Valentine's Day on Tuesday instead. I woke up to a vase of roses from my wonderful husband and a vase of daisies from my sweet little girl and cards from each of them.

After getting ready for the day, I took Savannah to "school" along with the goody bags I had made the night before for her Valentine exchange with her classmates. The goody bag included: bubbles, stickers, a sucker and fruit snack pack.

Savannah looked so cute for school in a Valentine shirt and bow.

She made a bag to carry all of her treats home in and when her daddy got home from work that night, she wasted no time showing him everything in her bag!

And when aunt Abby came over to baby-sit so we could go out on our date, she showed Abby all of her fun treats, too! Abby even started to blow bubbles for Savannah.

It was a great day-after-Valentines-Day for all of us and I'm thankful for all the love my husband and baby girl bring into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment