Already? Yep, it's already time for Hudson to start sitting in the Bumbo chair. Just another way to let me know how quickly this baby stage is going by! I feel kinda bad that he's sitting in a purple Bumbo chair, but I didn't really think that far ahead when purchasing things for Savannah. But hey, at least it's not pink, right?
I probably wouldn't have started Hudson in the Bumbo quite yet, but he is WAY more interested in sitting up than laying down at this point. Sitting on our laps or in his little bouncy chair he is constantly leaning forward trying to be less reclined and more upright.
I only let him sit in the Bumbo for no more than 5 minutes 2-3 times per day because I don't want to force too much weight (and we know he has a lot of it) on his tiny spine. But for those few minutes, he could not be more happy to be sitting like a big boy!
And Savannah thinks he is a lot of fun while he's sitting up, too!
He is growing TOO fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment