Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Savannah's First Day at School


This is Savannah's second year of Mother's Day Out. She only attends once a week until a spot opens in the MDO program in our town. She'll go two days when she starts there. She was only 15 months old when she first attended MDO last year and what a difference a year makes!

She has been excited about going back to school for over two weeks! When we got to the school, she eagerly stood for a picture and then walked happily into her new classroom after giving me a hug. NO crying!! This year, only 2 children returned that were in her class from last year, but her good buddy Phin was starting MDO with her this year!

She had a perfect report from her teacher when I picked her up. No crying the whole day, she ate and played well. I am SO very proud of her!!

She missed Hudson though and I'm sure he missed seeing his silly sister, so they loved on each other when we got home.






No comments:

Post a Comment