Well, it was this morning anyways. It surprisingly rained pretty heavily for the better part of an hour and we are so, so thankful for any rain we get!
I was sitting on the couch feeding Hudson and told Savannah to go look out the back door at the rain. She ran over to look and got so excited. She said "I put on my boots and go outside!?" I thought, why not?
I was sitting on the couch feeding Hudson and told Savannah to go look out the back door at the rain. She ran over to look and got so excited. She said "I put on my boots and go outside!?" I thought, why not?
Clapping for the rain!
Just watching it fall from the sky...
*She played with the water in that little sink in the back ground until it started raining hard and getting her too wet.
What a fun and thankful way to start our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment