Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Family Fun

Today was our first swim of the season. Surprisingly, we are well into June, but here in North Texas it hasn't been too hot....yet. In fact, Savannah had five days of swim lessons a week ago and we had to heat the pool every single day because of how cold the water was. I'm not excited to see that gas bill. Anyways, now that we've had a few sunny and hot days, the water is feeling just about right. 











Lovin' on her daddy!


My pretty girl..

And then Hudson dirtied his swim diaper. In case you're wondering, changing poopy diapers that are wet from swimming is not fun. Caleb just hosed him off.



Savannah decided she would use a little of what she learned in her swim class to teach Hudson. I heard her say "It's okay, I gotch you. Just lay down. The water will hold you."



I guess he got tired of laying down and decided to wrestle Savannah instead. Luckily, she loved that, too!


Love this sweet boy of mine!



And I love my little princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment