~ While sliding outside, she said "This is totally fun!"
~ While I was cleaning my wedding rings, she started to tell me this: "I know what your name was when you got married. It was Amy. And daddy's name was caleb. But now, your names are mommy and daddy."
~ "Mom, you are the goodest cooker!"
~ While we were in the pool just playing, she suddenly said to me: "I need to tell you something. I have a great idea. This is a big deal." Then didn't tell me anything.
~ "Mom, you do so good cleaning."
~ Since turning four, she is obsessed with making sure the clothes she wears are size 4T. Not just size 4, but size 4T. So now, everyday when I'm laying her clothes out for her to get dresses she asks me, "Is this size 4T?" And then she checks the tag to see what number is on it.
~ I had bought her new summer pajamas. They were size 4T, but ended up being too big. Concerned she said "4T used to fit me, but why is it too big now?"

No comments:
Post a Comment