Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bug Sweeper


For the past few weeks, Savannah has been obsessed with sweeping up bugs. Anytime she sees a dead bug laying around, she runs to the laundry room where we keep the broom and insists that I get it out. So I do and she shows me the bug, then helps me sweep the bug up and dump it in the trash.

Just a few days ago, this was going on when Caleb was home and I told him we should get her a little kid size broom. Well, we lucked out on our next shopping trip because that's just what Savannah chose as her "prize" that we said she could have. And now that she has a broom just the right size for her, she literally searches the house looking for bugs and gets SO excited when she finds one. 


In the video below, you'll be able to see just how happy sweeping bugs makes her! Caleb, being the good daddy that he is, brought in three dead june bugs...BIG bugs... for her to sweep. Enjoy!


Untitled from Amy Braddock on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment