As Savannah's birthday gift this year, we got her a kitchen for her play room. As much as she LOVES to play tea party and with the few kitchen items she already had, I knew this would be the perfect gift for her right now.
On Wednesday night, Caleb and I moved the big clubhouse outside on the back patio and then put her new kitchen together. Complete with pots, pans and all kinds of food! We wanted everything to be ready for her to enjoy first thing on her birthday morning.
And just as I thought, she was so surprised and SO happy to see her very own kitchen!! She has played with her kitchen first thing each morning (usually even before eating breakfast) everyday and spends most of the day "cooking" or bringing drinks to Caleb and I. I have had so much fun watching her play and have conversations with her baby while "cooking".
No comments:
Post a Comment