I am happy to say that I've been blessed with another easy-going baby! He honestly never cries unless he's hungry and I'm not fast enough for him or sometimes during diaper changes. Otherwise, if he's awake, he just looks around contently and will sit in the bouncer or lay on the bed/couch without making a sound.
We are working on the Baby Wise schedule of eat, wake, sleep. During the day, he's nursing every 3-3.5 hours and generally wakes on his own at the right time to eat. Occasionally, I have to wake him and it's not easy to wake a sleepy-head. After eating, he will stay awake 1-1.5 hours. At night, he started making it 4-4.5 hours in between feedings at just 5 days old!
It sure is fun having a newborn in the house again! I love having a little boy, but I'll admit, it was odd not needing to put a bow on his head the first time we went out of the house. :) He's so precious and I love him a ton!
No comments:
Post a Comment