We had several friends bring dinner to us after Hudson was born. Our sweet neighbor's from across the street were one of those. Keri and her daughter, Jenna (age 10) brought over a delicious dinner and a sweet gift for Hudson. They stayed to visit for a while and we just love them! Jenna held Hudson for a few minutes, but then spent the rest of the time playing with Savannah in her play room. At one point, Jenna and Savannah were both sitting on the bean-bag chair and Jenna was reading a book to Savannah. It was so cute.
Keri called the next afternoon and said that Jenna had been begging her all day to call and ask if she could come play with Savannah. I thought that was so sweet, but we had just left to go out for dinner. I told Keri I would call the next day after Savannah woke up from her nap and then Jenna could come over.
And that's just what I did. Before Savannah went down for her nap, I told her that if she took a good nap then Jenna would come play. She took a good nap and as soon as she woke up, she was asking for Jenna. I called Keri and before we were off the phone, Jenna was at our front door ready to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment