Monday, June 27, 2011

Hudson: One Month


My precious boy, Hudson ~ 
I honestly cannot believe that you are already one month old! The time seems to be going by much faster than it did with your big sister and I'm afraid that if I blink too fast, you'll be completely grown. It's been an adjustment for me getting back into all things "infant" and learning about you. 
You are like your big sister was at this age in some ways, but very different in other ways. For instance, you hate a wet/dirty diaper just as much as Savannah did and you love the paci, but you cry much more than I remember her crying. You are obviously much bigger than she was as you weigh in at a whopping 10 pounds and 7 ounces! Savannah was only 9 pounds and 3 ounces at one month old.

You are starting to smile and coo and look at us when we talk to you. You love bath time. You are still sleeping in your pack 'n play in mommy and daddy's room. You are eating every 3 hours during the day and napping a lot. At night, you typically go 6-7 hours before waking to eat, but last night you gave me a pleasant surprise by making a 9 hour stretch! I would love for that to become the "normal" for a while.

Although we've only been able to have you in our home for one short month, it feels like you've been a part of our family always. We love having a baby boy in the house. You sure are cute and I love you to pieces!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment