One day earlier this week, our little family ate lunch at Chipotle. This is one of Caleb and Savannah's favorite eating spots. We were in a hurry that day and Savannah is a super slow eater, so we boxed up the remainder of her chicken quesadillas, rice, beans and chips to bring home for her to eat.
At home, I sat her at the kitchen table to finish eating, but she didn't eat much before telling me she was finished. By that point, it was almost time for me to nurse Hudson, so I got her down. In
the event that she would be hungry 5 minutes later (like usual), I set her food on the table in the living room where I would be nursing Hudson.
the event that she would be hungry 5 minutes later (like usual), I set her food on the table in the living room where I would be nursing Hudson.
As I fed Hudson, Savannah went into "her" kitchen cabinet (the one that we keep all of her plates and bowls in for her to reach) and brought out a stack of bowls. She said she wanted to play with them and because I've learned to pick what is really important to get onto her about, I let her play.
The next thing I know, she's placing each different food item in their own separate bowl. It was harmless and keeping her happy while I nursed, so I continued to just watch her.
Then, once nearly all the food was separated into individual bowls, out of the corner of my eye I saw the bowl of rice dump onto the rug (accidentally). I gave Savannah "the look" and I could see that she was about to burst into tears, so I quickly laughed it off and just said "ut oh" and told her we would have to clean up that mess. She then proceeded with a kitchen towel trying to wipe up the rice. I told her not to do that and that we would use the vacuum cleaner once I was finished feeding Hudson.
But before I could clean up all of her messes, I needed get her confession on video to show Caleb (and share with you, of course). So, here is Savannah...
Untitled from Amy Braddock on Vimeo.
Yes, she picked up a bean off the floor and ate it! Crazy girl. I love how she's saying "bye" to herself (Sanna is how she says her name). She just keeps getting more entertaining the older she gets! SO. MUCH. FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment