Hudson usually eats around 8:00 before going to bed for the night and wakes again sometime around 6 a.m. to eat again. At that time, Caleb is already gone for work leaving me in a big, king size bed all alone. So, when I'm finished feeding Hudson, I sometimes let me lay by me while we sleep for a couple more hours before Savannah wakes up.
Typically, he has to be swaddled to sleep and therefore lay on his back. But, on the mornings that I let him sleep in the bed with me, I leave his arms out of the swaddle blanket and lay him on his side. He's a bit of a wiggle worm at times, but when he is sleeping, he looks so stinkin' cute and I just love it!
This morning, he slept for more than an hour after I got out of bed, so I snapped a few pictures of my sweet baby boy. I love the way he lays with his arms folded together and his hands near his face.
Simply precious! I could watch him sleep so peacefully all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment